What is Small Steps parenting?
Set up originally by two mums and now with input from many thousands more, the Small Steps parenting website and 30+ regional magazines provide helpful parenting advice & mum – to – mum tips, exclusive competitions with fantastic prizes, great money saving offers and family recipes, together with local community & family information and what’s on & things to do with babies and young children…… and much, much more besides! “Helping you have fun with your little ones!"
What are our aims?
Our aims are:
- To help families of 0 – 5 year olds have fun with and enjoy their children
- To offer parenting support and advice, from other parents and from professionals
- To bring parents together in local communities, to help them make friends with other parents
- To give local information about baby classes, toddler groups, early years education and other things to do with young children, as well as local family orientated products & services, as well as local support and community information
- To help women embrace the woman behind the mum. And enjoy being both.
How can we help you?
Please browse our site to find information on:
Local to you
- activities, events diary, childcare & education, useful gifts, products & services; plus local support & community information
- mum to mum tips & advice, blogs
– from weaning to all time family favourites
– we run hundreds of competitions every year with many thousands of pounds of prizes to be won!
– check out our latest exclusive offers
- we have a very active facebook community & forum pages as well, where mums can chat & seek advice & make friends too
Local Small Steps magazines
– in association with NHS ante natal & birth registration services, as well as libraries and children’s centres, we produce 30+ local Small Steps magazines. Would you like to read one? - why not download your local copy today?
We also produce regular weekly Newsletters
crammed full of all the latest parenting news, as well as the best family competitions too! It’s free to join up so why not subscribe today?
How to get in touch?
We are always happy to hear from you – please visit our Contact Us
page to find out who to contact.