Babies just love being free and often spend lots of time strapped into pushchairs, car seats etc. So it is no surprise that when given the chance to stretch and be free, albeit with your help and guidance, babies love baby gymnastics!
Babies can use equipment to explore and climb over which allows your baby to experience different heights and gradients to crawl over. As a parent you will begin to understand what your baby is capable of and how to help them without compromising their independence.
- Enjoyment, balancing and physical contact
- Stimulating physical communication by touch
- Developing confidence, co-ordination, trust
- Improves movement and aids better posture
- Stimulates their minds
- Sessions are lots of fun
- Learning about your baby
- Teaching you the important skills of safe-handling and support in playful, fun exercises
- Learning how to relax and have fun with your little one
- Providing a great and shared pleasurable discovery
- A good opportunity to meet other parents with babies of a similar age
So why not go along to a class and give it a go!
How to find a Baby Gymnastics class?
To find a Baby Gymnastics class and other baby activities near you, take a look at your local parenting classes page
, Small Steps Magazine
or Local Events Calendar