High street shopping lives on in Little Heroes Toy Shop. The beauty of being an independent shop is that they get to handpick all the toys and games they offer their customers. They have time to chat and get to know their customers and their needs – whether it’s finding a special gift or the contents of 30 party bags!
They love to see the children grow and to see them return with families of their own, especially when they return to their shop and say “Please open a Little Heroes near us!” Proof, perhaps, that many of us still love to shop the old fashioned way and take a stroll down our local high street.
WIN £20.00 to spend at Little Heroes Toy Shop.
A draw will take place 28/09/12, 28/12/12, 28/03/13, 28/06/13.
For further information visit www.littleheroes.co.uk
How to enter...
This competition has now closed
. Please go back to our National competitions page
to see and enter more competitions
Terms & Conditions
- Draws will take place on 28/09/12, 28/12/12, 28/03/13, 28/06/13 and the winners will be notified within 14 days
- The prize must be taken as stated; there will be no cash alternative.
- The winning entry will be drawn by the Small Steps team and the team's decision is final.
- Winner's details will be posted on our 'Competition Winners' page.
- We will only accept one entry per household. Automated entries will not be accepted
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Competition is open to all Small Steps Registered Members based in the UK.
- If you are not already a Registered Member, by entering this competition you are allowing Small Steps to register your details to become a Registered Member.
- This competition is not open to any employees or contractors of Small Steps Media or Premier Concepts Ltd. or any person directly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within one calendar month of the published closing date, the Small Steps team reserve the right to re-draw for the winner.
- Small Steps reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.