Menu

Forums

Search Small Steps Parenting
    HomeHomeRecipesRecipesBaby and toddle...Baby and toddle...Ideas for lunch please!!Ideas for lunch please!!
    Previous

Next
    New Post
    18/11/2013 15:26

My 19 month old is sooo fussy particularly with lunch he wont ever any kind of meat in a sandwich I persevered for many months and nothing I still try him now and again but no. I make him scrambled egg and toast he doesn’t eat the egg, jacket potato wont even try it, he used to love beans and toast but wont eat that now either, after drawing so many blanks I resorted to a crisp sandwich? No despite liking these two things separately, wont eat together. Only thing he will currently eat for lunch is a marmite or jam sandwich, I get him diabetic jam because its less sugar but still don’t want to give him it too often, please help

Previous

Next
    HomeHomeRecipesRecipesBaby and toddle...Baby and toddle...Ideas for lunch please!!Ideas for lunch please!!

Important! 
    You must be a registered member to use our forums and enter discussions and comments, plus take full advantage of all our forum's functions. Please login or click here to register.

Small Steps Parenting can
    also help with...
    Activities and Classes
    Local Events Calendar
    Childcare and Education
    Gifts Products and Services

Support and Information

Small Steps Magazine
    Register With Small Steps Parenting