Search Small Steps
Register today for our free newsletter
Keep up to date with all the latest baby & toddler competitions, offers, recipes, parenting tips, local activities and more!

Forums

Important! 
You must be a registered member to use our forums and enter discussions and comments, plus take full advantage of all our forum's functions. Please login or click here to register.

How do you get a overtired child to sleep?
Last Post 27 Feb 2013 03:47 PM by Kelly. 8 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Kathy

--
20 May 2012 11:19 AM
    Hi
    My little girl who's 2 used to sleep really well but lately won't stay asleep at all. It's so frustrating and i really need some solutions. ANy ideas guys?
    Figgy

--
    28 May 2012 12:45 PM
    Sounds like something has changed in here life?Can you think of anything that may have changed??
    mary

--
    28 May 2012 08:51 PM
    if it is a certain time she wakes then try moving her 10 mins before to disturb the sleep pattern not enough to wake her though i did it with my little girl x
    Nicky

--
    30 May 2012 09:54 PM
    If anyone has any Brain waves do please let me know, I'm at my wits end with my little one and I am now grumpy and over tired too...
    Jon

--
    07 Sep 2012 09:59 AM
    Read to your child ... works every time for me!
    Tessa

--
    28 Sep 2012 11:13 AM
    I read to my two... always works!
    Joan

--
    07 Nov 2012 04:05 PM
    It sounds like they are over tired! Get them to bed earlier!!
    slbhill

--
    04 Dec 2012 11:45 PM
    Have you tried music? My LO's only tiny but playing music really soothes him, calms him down enough that he will let himself sleep (hubby plays guitar, or just youtube recordings work too!)
    Kelly

--
    27 Feb 2013 03:47 PM
    I have been trying al sorts to get my two off to sleep. Twins 14 months old.... its a nightmare some nights, but what I find works best is a relaxing bath, rather than a "play time" bath.

Hope that helps someone...

Kelly xx
    You are not authorized to post a reply.