Did you know?
A typical working parent in the UK will have a childcare breakdown 9 times a year. That’s a lot of last-minute childcare to find, which can obviously be stressful.
What is Emergency Childcare?
Emergency Childcare is a membership service that lets parents plan ahead for life’s little emergencies, allowing them to put a back-up plan into place and then book an emergency nanny, nursery or childminder anywhere in the UK with as little as 2 hours’ notice.
We are currently offering new members a 3 month free trial
(Thereafter £9.60 a month or £99.60 a year)
When parents might need Emergency Childcare:
- Search for local childcare options (nannies, 800+ nurseries, 2,500+ childminders)
- Arrange to visit nurseries/meet childminders they're interested in
- Save favourites for future reference
- Book last minute childcare. Nurseries and childminders can be found with as little as half an hours’ notice. We aim to find members a great nanny anywhere in the UK with a minimum of two hours’ notice
- Speak to an expert about a whole range of childcare related issues.
…And even if there’s no emergency today?
- A usual nursery is closed for the day
- The permanent nanny is off sick
- The childminder is on holiday
- The school has (another!) inset day
- They simply fancy some time for themselves.
Great – and hopefully it will stay that way! But when things do go wrong, our members can enjoy total peace of mind, knowing they’ve already got their back-up childcare plan in place.
Visit the Emergency Childcare
website to find out more.