Sweet potatoes are ideal for your babies first food. Bake them like jacket potatoes and then combine with fruit like apple or pear pureé.
Makes 8 portions
- 1 medium sweet potato, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp milk
How to make Baked Sweet Potato with Orange
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
- Cook the sweet potato on a baking sheet for about 1 hour until tender.
- Allow to cook down a little. It should then easy to scoop the flesh out of the skin.
- Puree or mash with the orange juice and milk until smooth.
Recipe supplied by Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner