Sometimes babies find vegetables like broccoli or spinach unappealing because of their strong taste, so it’s a good idea to mix it with cheese sauce. You will find this tasty appealing recipe a great way for introducing vegetables into your baby’s meals.
This sauce is also very good mixed with steamed cauliflower florets. You can make this with or without the pasta.
Suitable for freezing
Suitable from 7 months
Makes 1 Portion
- 1.5 tbsp. Make It Easy pasta shells
- 40g broccoli (or cauliflower ) florets
- 1 x 80g Make It Easy Cheese, Carrot and Butternut Squash Sauce
- 1 tbsp. grated Cheddar cheese
How to Make Broccoli with cheese sauce and pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Steam the broccoli florets for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Heat the sauce either in a microwave or a saucepan and then stir in the grated cheese until melted.
- Blend together the cheese sauce and steamed broccoli florets.
- Drain the pasta shells and stir into the sauce.