Your baby will really enjoy tucking into this refreshing, colourful combination of avocado and kiwi. It also has the healthy benefits of being a good source of vitamin E and vitamin C.
How to make Avocado and kiwi pure.
- 1 ripe kiwi fruit
- Half a ripe avocado
- Cut the avocado into two and remove the large stone from the centre
- Carefully use a small sharp knife to cut the skin away from the flesh
- Mash the avocado well with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, peel and mash the kiwi.
- Push the kiwi through a sieve to remove the pips
- Mix with the kiwi and avocado to make a smooth and tasty puree. Or you could use a food processor if you have one.
With thanks to the Small Steps home cooking team.