Quick, easy and super tasty!! Rocky road is a combination of chocolate, marshmallows and any secret ingredient you choose to include!
How to make Rocky Road
- 350g chocolate - milk, dark or white
- secret ingredient, such as mini marshmallows mini eggs
- 30g butter
- 397g condensed milk
- Break the chocolate into small pieces
- Cut the secret ingredient, such as mini marshmallows mini eggs into little pieces
- Fill a sauce-pan with boiling water and put it on the hob over moderate heat and place a heat proof bowl on top. Make sure the heat proof bowl doesn't touch the bottom of the pan however does touch the water.
- Put the butter, condensed milk and broken chocolate in the bowl and stir gently whilst they melt.
- Once all melted and smooth, take it off the hob, and mix the other ingredients into it.
- Tip out the mixture into a small lasagne dish which already has cling-film lining it.
- Put it in the fridge to cool and set.
- Cut into portions and serve