This classic warming bread pudding has been given a lighter makeover and infused with marmalade, so you can enjoy a deliciously easy dessert without the guilt.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tsp Flora Pro-active
- 8 tbsp Streamline Thin Cut Marmalade
- 60g raisins
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 3 medium eggs
How to make bread and butter pudding with marmalade
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/ Gas 4.
- Spread each slice of bread, sparingly, with ½ teaspoon Flora and 2 tablespoons of Streamline Thin Cut Marmalade and cut them into triangular quarters.
- Arrange in an ovenproof baking dish, with the raisins scattered between the slices.
- Mix the sugar, milk and eggs together, pour over the bread and allow to soak in for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden and the corners of the bread are starting to crisp.
Recipe from; www.streamlinefoods.co.uk