This dish is a great sticky winter warmer, or a brilliant excuse to try something new on the BBQ when the sun comes out.
for the ribs
- 6 tbsp Streamline thick cut orange marmalade
- 1 star anise
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of salt
- 8 pork spare ribs (depending on size)
for the salad
- 6 radishes
- 1 orange
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ bag washed watercress
- salt and black pepper
How to make BBQ Spiced Marmalade Glazed Pork Ribs with Fresh Radish Salad
- In a small saucepan, heat the Streamline marmalade, star anise, chilli, garlic and Worcestershire sauce, add a good pinch of salt and stir until everything is warm and combined. Discard the star anise.
- Use a pastry brush to paint the sauce all over the ribs.
- BBQ the ribs for 20 minutes, turning and basting several times until the meat is cooked and the sauce is sticky.
- While the ribs are cooking, slice the radishes then cut the skin and pith from the orange and slice into thin disks.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard and seasoning. Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss in the dressing.
- Serve with the sticky ribs.
Recipe from www.streamlinefoods.co.uk