This makes a perfect family supper or serve when you have friends coming over and you need something quick, easy and very delicious and with that healthy twist thanks to the reduced sugar marmalade.
- 4 pork chops4 shallots peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 6 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp English mustardJuice of 1 orange200ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp fresh sage (optional)
How to make Pork Chops in Marmalade Sauce
- Griddle or pan fry the pork chops for approximately 6-8 minutes each side, depending on the thickness, remove and leave covered in a warm place to rest.
- Remove any excess fat from the pan, add the shallots and garlic, cook over a gentle heat until softened.
- Add the marmalade, mustard, orange juice and stock, bring to the boil and allow to bubble away until reduced a little.
- Return the pork chops to the pan and coat with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the sage if using.
- Serve with mashed potato and a watercress salad.
Recipe from: www.streamlinefoods.co.uk