Stuffed Courgette with Tomato & Cottage Cheese Recipe is an ideal family favourite for busy mums to make for all the family.
- 2 courgettes, sliced in half lengthways
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4oz cottage cheese
How to make Stuffed Courgette with Tomato & Cottage Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas 6.
- With a clean teaspoon, scoop out the center of two halves of courgettes and chop the remaining two halves finely. In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil and add the onion.
- Sauté the onion until soft but not colored. Add the chopped courgette and cherry tomatoes to the frying pan and season with salt and pepper. Sauté the vegetables for 3-5 minutes until soft, then remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and mix in the cottage cheese until evenly combined. Fill the cavities of the 2 courgette halves with the cheese and vegetable mixture. Place the courgettes on a non-stick baking tray and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Serve hot or cold!
Recipe provided by Riverford organics.