Comfort food doesn't get better than this tuna and broccoli pasta bake! It takes just 15 mins to prepare and can be served with a healthy side salad or steamed green veg.
- 2x185g cans tuna, drained
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 150g broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and roughly chopped
- 225g pasta
- 225g Mascarpone
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 2tbsp breadcrumbs
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1tbsp oil
- Green salad
- Plunge the broccoli into a pan of boiling water for 3 mins, cool under cold running water and drain.
- Cook the pasta as directed on back of pack.
- Heat the oil in a wok or deep sided frying pan and stir-fry the red pepper until just soft, stir in the Mascarpone, tomato puree and cherry tomatoes, mix well and heat through.
- Remove from heat and stir in tuna, broccoli and pasta.
- Place in a 1½ litre oven proof dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Cheddar cheese and place under a hot grill until golden brown.
Delicious served with a green salad.