Make your very own homemade tomato soup with this delicious tomato soup recipe. This one's a simple classic soup you will want to make time and time again.
- 1 420g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 420g tin baked beans
- 1 420g tin carrots (do not drain)
- 1 chopped onion1 Vegetable stock cube
- Salt, Pepper, Basil – to taste
How to make Homemade Tomato Soup.
- Put everything into soup maker and use smooth setting.
- Or, if using hob, put all ingredients into pan, bring to boil
- Simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Use hand blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Season to taste.
Recipe from Hayley Blake.