Carrot and Courgette Croquettes are quick and easy to make. They are a great way to encourage your toddler to eat more vegetables.
Makes 6 rissoles
How to make Carrot and Courgette Croquettes
- 75g carrot, peeled
- 75g courgette, trimmed
- 75g potato, peeled
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp lightly beaten egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Grate the carrot, courgette, potato and onion.
- Cup small handfuls of the grated vegetables in the palm of your hand and squeeze out the excess moisture.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and mix with the almonds, flour and egg.
- Season to taste.
- Using your hands, form into 6 rissoles and sauté in vegetable oil until golden on both sides and cooked through (about 6 minutes).
Recipe supplied by Complete Baby and Toddler meal Planner