A great tasting pork burger, that is easy to do and perfect for all the family to enjoy.
- 250g minced pork
- ½ medium sized Bramley apple
- ½ finely diced onion
- Sprinkle thyme and oregano
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
Makes 4-6 burgers.
How to make Pork and Apple Burgers
- Peel and finely dice the apple and finely chop the garlic
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together - its best to do this with your hands as this will ensure the small ingredient gets mixed into the pork
- Divide the mixture into 6 (50g) portions or 4 (75g) portions
- Roll in your hand and flatten into small mini burgers
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry over a moderate heat for 5 minutes on each side ensuring the burger is not pink in the middle but also taking care not to burn them
Serve in a mini bread roll
Recipe from Organix.com