Colourful, roasted root vegetables are a fun, festive snack or side. These perfectly seasoned chips are so tasty they don't even need dip!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
How to make Roasted Root Vegetable Chips
- 1 parsnip, peeled
- 1 beetroot, peeled
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 1 swede, peeled
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- salt pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line two trays with baking paper.
- Slice all vegetables into even thin “chip-like” rounds using a sharp knife or a mandolin.
- Place parsnip and swede “chips” in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, toss to coat. Transfer onto the baking tray spreading “chips” into a single layer.
- Repeat the process with beetroot and sweet potato chips and place on the other tray.
- Bake parsnip and swede chips for around 15 minutes and beetroot and sweet potato chips for 25 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and transfer to wire racks to cool.
Find more clever ideas in the I Quit Sugar Kids Cookbook