Wraps are excellent for picnics and school lunchboxes. You can take the chicken mixture along with you, then encourage everyone to put together their own individual wrap.
Method: How to make Jubilee Chicken Wraps
- 8 tbsp crème fraîche
- 4 tsp curry paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, torn into pieces
- 100g/4oz dried apricots,chopped
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 soft flour tortillas, warmed
- Salt, pepper
- Put the crème fraîche, curry paste and garlic in a small frying pan and heat, stirring, until melted.
- Add chicken pieces and apricots and simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Stir in the yoghurt, coriander and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon onto the warmed tortillas, roll up and serve.