These are cute bite sized pavlovas with all the classic flavours of the large ones.They are great for parties and family gatherings. If you have a buffet, guests can assemble their own.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries, halved
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 small tin of passionfruit pulp
- 300ml cream, whipped
How to make Mini Pavlovas
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Whip the egg whites until soft peaks appear and then whip the sugar in gradually until it's all dissolved and the mixture is peaked and glossy.
- Place large spoonfuls of the mix on the baking sheet and bake for 20 mins. Turn off the oven and leaving the oven door ajar. Leave to cool completely.
- Spoon cream on top of cooled meringues and add a piece of each fruit on top. Spoon a teaspoon of passionfruit pulp over each one
Recipe from Kidspot Kitchen