Thank you to everyone that has sent in drawings so far. Please browse the drawing gallery to see the all the wonderful drawings sent in.
You can enter our Mother’s Day drawing competition very easily, just ask your child to draw “A Picture of Mummy” and send it to us, together with your child’s name and age and your top 3 preferred prizes (although we can’t guarantee that every winner will receive their preference).
All entries must be received by 8pm, Sunday 18th March so you haven’t got much time to get your little one drawing! You can either scan your picture into your computer and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, take a clear picture of the drawing and email it in, or pop it in the post to Mother’s Day Competition, Small Steps Online, Gable House, 46 High Street, Malmesbury SN16 9AT.
You must be a UK resident to enter and a registered member of our website.
It’s fun to take part and you could win one of 12 prizes worth over £400 in total – WOW!!
• A beautiful OIOI Across Body Baby Changing Bag from BoutiqueBabies.co.uk of Telford RRP £60.00.
• A voucher from Xpress Artography for a 18 x 18 inch canvas print RRP £59.99.
• 2 tickets to see Essence of Ireland from St David’s Hall Cardiff RRP £45.00.
• 1 hour Reiki Session from Kelly Ann Therapies of Birmingham RRP £35.00.
• £25.00 voucher from Little Impressions to use at any Little Impressions franchise.
• £25.00 voucher from Skin Prints to use at the Birmingham franchise.
• 3 prizes of a Mum Bracelet from Treat Hampers of Swindon RRP £17.50 each.
• 3 amazing Goodie Bags (each worth over RRP £50), which include:
- A fantastic Cozio muslin square from Faye and Lou Ltd.
- A beautiful handmade ‘shaggy loops’ style chain maille Braceletfrom Elderberry Arts.
- Two Dribble Bibs from Cornish Daisy.
- Chocolates from the Small Steps team.
We hope you and your children enjoy taking part!
The Small Steps Team