The results from our recent survey show that mums seek a wide range of advice with their pregnancy, baby, toddler and general parenting queries. Click here to view the full results; key findings are:
- Most of us turn to our mums or doctors first for pregnancy and baby advice
- Friends are the most helpful for toddler advice
- We use more online pregnancy, baby & toddler advice, rather than books or magazines
- Bounty Guide, Emma’s Diary, Mother & Baby and Practical Parenting are the most popular books and magazines read
- Other than Small Steps Online, Bounty and Netmums are the most visited pregnancy & baby websites, Ask a Mum and Mumsnet are also popular with mums of toddlers.
Do you agree with this? Perhaps start a Forum discussion to let others know your thoughts?